Friday, October 29, 2010

Reflection on Game Plan

This course of Integrating Technology into Content Areas has been very informational and offered several technological ideas that are easily implemented into my computer classroom. The GAME plan concept provides one the opportunity to set goals, reflect on the progress you are making towards the goals that have been set, and make changes to those goals when needed. The GAME plan has been a beneficial tool for myself in setting goals and compelling me to follow through with those set goals. By implementing the GAME plan, I will be able to create lesson plans that provides the students the opportunity to obtain the technology skills that are stated in Ohio's Technology Standards. An adjustment to my classroom that I would like to implement is to establish a new GAME plan for each nine weeks and a more significant GAME plan for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment